I Will Be Your Virtual Assistant - MD GOLAM KIBRIA

This is Kibria. from Bangladesh. mainly am a student beside I do freelancing. I feel comfortable with my job. my target is to be a renowned freelancer. I will give you the best services as you want. Here you are assured to get the quality from me. I can further assure you that you will be enabled to get me as a faithful worker. Hopefully, you will like me and deal with me. Thank you!

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 12 September 2017

I Will Be Your Virtual Assistant

                             I can be your perfect virtual assistant.
I have a clear knowledge about files conversion, data entry(all type), pdf to excel file, pdf to word, photoshop work, power point presentation or etc. I will be honest and responsible in my work. I will be grateful becoming your virtual assistant.











My services:
1. Data entry
2. Photoshop work
3. Any type of excel work
4. Copy and paste
5. Conversion of PDF to Word
6. Microsoft office work
7. Customer service8. Social media marketing9. Article writing
10.Designing
Hope that you will like my job. so, have a try.
regards, 
Golam kibria                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here