- MD GOLAM KIBRIA

This is Kibria. from Bangladesh. mainly am a student beside I do freelancing. I feel comfortable with my job. my target is to be a renowned freelancer. I will give you the best services as you want. Here you are assured to get the quality from me. I can further assure you that you will be enabled to get me as a faithful worker. Hopefully, you will like me and deal with me. Thank you!

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday 3 December 2019



স্বার্থপূরীর কাঠখোট্টা এ শহর বড্ড বেরসিক! এই শহরের বাতাস, পানি, আকাশ কিন্বা ঠায় দাঁড়িয়ে থাকা আকাশচুমম্বী বেমানান দালানগুলি কবির সৃষ্টিশীল মনকে করে রাখে অবদমিত। প্রেমিকের বাঁধাহীন ভাবনার সীমানা যেখানে আছাড়ে পড়ে পাথরের দেয়ালে । যে তল্লাটে মনের গহীনে পুষে রাখা রমণীর লাজুক হাসি হুটোপুটি খায়না 
সে তল্লাটে অার যাই থাকুক, "প্রেম থাকেনা"। 
.
এ স্বার্থপূরী তোমার-অামার জন্য নয়। চলোনা হারিয়ে যাই ঐ দূরে.... চেনা অাবহের অচেনা কোন অজপাড়াগাঁয়। যেখানটায় অামি আবার নতুন করে নতুন তোমাকে নিয়ে নতুন করে ভাবতে পারবো 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here